Connect the printer with WPS
Use these steps to connect your printer to your wireless network with the router’s WPS button, if your router supports WPS.
- Switch the printer on.
- Locate the WPS button on the router, but still don’t press it.
- If your router does not support WPS, skip the next step for the HP Smart app to connect the HP Tango printer.
- Push and hold the Wireless button and the Power button on the back of the Tango printer simultaneously for 5 seconds.
- Press and hold the WPS button on the router for 3 to 5 seconds or until it shows that the WPS connection process has started.
NOTE: Two minutes after pressing the Wireless button, the printer begins looking for a WPS connection. If you couldn’t push the WPS button within that timeframe, try again with these steps.
- The blue Wireless Light on the control panel flips on solid until the Tango printer setup connects to the wireless network.