HP Envy 4500 Wireless Setup
- Switch on the printer and access the menu for Wireless Settings.
- To allow Wi-Fi, select the HP Envy 4500 wireless setup Wizard option.
- A list of networks within the Wi-Fi range of the printer is shown.
- Allow the router connected to the Internet Service Provider.
- Confirm that the Internet connection is working on the ISP.
- Check speed and signal quality internet connection.
- Switch off all other wireless networks within the range of the printer.
- When auto-connect mode is triggered, the printer automatically connects.
- The printer displays a pop-up that indicates a good contact.
- The HP Envy 4500 wireless settings light switches from orange to blue on the printer.
You can also choose the Bluetooth link on the printer with the Bluetooth option. Keep the printer as close as possible to the device.
- Go to the Setup menu of the 123.hp.com/envy4500 printer, then browse the Bluetooth option. To trigger it, slide the toggle switch on top of the screen. Enable the Bluetooth feature on the smartphone as well.
- Tap the Scan Nearby Devices option and select the one with the printer-like name.
- Enable the Make Device Visible option under the Bluetooth Settings.
- Once the computer begins pairing, type the pairing code in the access panel of the printer, and tap the OK button. Make sure you type in the exact format of your pairing code.
HP Envy 4500 Wi-Fi Setup
Test and mention the Wi-Fi Guide settings. Generate a new password and change the printer name with the Embedded Web Server (EWS) or the HP Wireless Direct Program, to make it easy to find. When connecting via Wi-Fi direct, you do not need a router.
How do I connect my HP Printer to Wi-Fi
- To open the status page, tap the Direct Wi-Fi icon in the printer control panel. To change the connection type to either safe or unprotected (manual or automatic), click the Settings icon.
- You can also print a report containing Wi-Fi Direct information. Click the Access Panel Information button to print the chart. Write down the main Wi-Fi password and other settings.
- Link the HP Envy 4500 printer to the mobile device or machine. Print the network detail page from the printer along with the IP address. In the address box, open the web browser and type the SSID.
- Wait a while and the Embedded Web Server page will appear. Press Proceed on the next page of the website protection certificate.
- Open the Networks menu and pick the Direct Wi-Fi button.
- Use the status option and wait until you see the message that you are forwarded to a stable HTTPS-enabled page! Hold on for a few seconds, please. To switch to an HTTPS tab, click OK.
- If your link does not have an error message, expand the Advanced menu and choose [Printer IP Address] option. In the next tab, click the Edit Settings button.
- See the manual for required modifications and press Apply. Restart the HP Envy 4500 printer and re-start direct Wi-Fi. Enter the direct Wi-Fi password and start printing or copying work.
Connect HP 4500 Printer to Computer
- Hold the printer and the machine near.
- Using a length of USB cable not exceeding 9 feet and 10 inches
- Plug the square-end cable into the USB slot of the printer.
- Place the rectangle end on the laptop in a USB port.
- Confirm that the current version of the printer drivers has been installed.
- Check that the HP Envy 4500 wireless installation link has been through.