123.hp.com/envy5540- HP Envy 5540 Setup
123.hp.com/envy5540 Printer Setup
The printer HP Envy 5540 gives a lovely print, fax and scan of documents and images. These printers are designed primarily for home and office requirements. 123. hp.com/envy5540 printers will do tasks like printing your papers, web pages, colorful images and more than 123.hp.com/setup 5540 printers fit well into your home and budget. The hp envy 5540 driver Setup has an all-in-one printer capability.
123.hp.com/envy5540 Printer Setup
Unveil from the box the 123 HP Envy 5540 model printer. Choose a good place to manage your printer. Hold it in a safe and flat location to make things simpler. The first time you set up the printer, you can download 123.hp.com drivers by following the instructions given above.
123.hp.com/envy5540 Driver Download
The installation of the correct driver program is very critical for HP Printer to operate without errors. The 123 HP Envy 5540 driver is downloadable from the HP 123.hp.com/envy website. Or else, you should call our professional assistance. We will support you with your moves.
123.hp.com/envy5540 Wireless Setup
With the wireless network connection, you can connect the 123.hp.com/envy5540 printer to the device. Once you have built a 123 hp com setup 5540 wireless press connection, printing can be enjoyed on the go. The wireless interface makes printing work simple.
Don’t panic if your HP printer doesn’t work the way it should. We are here, irrespective of difficulty, to have solutions to all your 123 hp printer issues. You can also call us without delay if you have any queries.
123.hp.com/envy5540 Printer setup
123 HP Envy5540 driver setup is a key step in successfully integrating 123.hp.com/envy5540 printer functions. The design requires high precision to produce professional prints and exceptional copies.
123.hp.com/envy5540 Unboxing the Printer
- Using the following step-by-step instructions to quickly remove the HP envy 5540 printer from the case. This is the most important move to begin with.
- You have put the printer box on the flat and smooth board.
- Remove the wrappers from the package and cover dvds.
- Open the box carefully and hold the printer up and pull it out with both hands.
- To make it simpler, through the 123.hp.com/envy5540 printer near the machine.
- The next step is the relation of power
Connect the printer to 123.hp.com/envy5540 power source
- To function properly, you must connect your 123.hp.com/setup 5540 printer to the power source. Create a stable power link using the steps below.
- Attach one end of the power cable to the device back and attach it to the device on the other.
- You will link the cable to the appropriate ports for efficient communication.
- Check if the power link is complete and disturbance-free.
- Create your printer preferences.
- The next move is to load the driver of the printer.
Steps to install the 123.hp.com/setup 5540 Printer Software
- The following instructions will allow you to install the printer driver and program successfully. Your machine will have an appropriate internet connection for this.
- Open the favorite search engine on your computer.
- Go to the HP link, enter the model printer and click Enter.
- The phase above will lead you to the page with a list of drivers available.
- From the list that fits your 123 HP envy Photo 5540 printer, select the drivers required.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and complete the installation process.
Load papers into 123.hp.com/envy5540 tray
- After the above steps are completed, the next step is to load the file.
- Unveil the output panel and remove the output panel.
- Ensure the input tray is free of protective films and tapes.
- Place and lock the paper stack inside the paper tray.
- Pull the extender out once the paper has been prepared.
123.hp.com/envy5540 Printer driver software and Installation Setup
123.hp.com/envy5540 Printer Driver Setup
123.hp.com/envy5540 has added several multi-featured printer drivers. The user will pick and install the correct drivers on the website on the device. When you follow the guidelines given here, driver installation is simple and quick. Visit the HP site and download the key driver kit from the lists available.
How to Print Documents from Hp Envy5540 Printer?
If you wish, your 123.hp.com/envy5540 setup printer works on your computer device. You must have the driver and printer program installed as previously defined. You can install the required software printer on your computer.
123.hp.com/envy5540 – Printing envy 5540 status report, cartridge alignment steps:
Make sure the text is uncorrupted to be printed.
123.hp.com/envy5540 required for paper quality control in order to obtain better printouts. Ink cartridges of first grade are very necessary in order to get genuine prints. Using the following steps to produce flawless printouts.
- Print the alignment page to test the print quality as a first step.
- Ensure the paper is powered.
- To check print accuracy, test the alignment file.
- To align the ink cartridges, obey the following instructions.
Maintain the written alignment paper in the glass of the scanner.
The written hand will be facing down.
- Open the scanner lid to start the alignment cycle and tap OK.
- Align the paper correctly in the paper tray for efficient printing.
- Adjust the paper slides to fit in.
- Ensure the paper is not folded or harmed.
- Using real HP ink cartridges still
Periodically, clean the pad and roller frame of the scanner
For print (duplex) on both sides, use the duplex layout for print on both sides. Duplexing makes inexpensive prints of exceptional accuracy. Open the printer control panel to allow the duplexing option. Go to the tab and press print. Click the shortcut toggle of envy5540 hp and pick Print from both hands.
How to print using HP Envy5540 Printer?
You can print the document you need once 123.hp.com/setup ink cartridges are aligned correctly. Here we will direct you through the printing steps of the paper. Get ready to begin printing using any of the following methods.
The fastest way to continue printing is by using the HP Smart App HP Smart software 123 HP Envy5540 Printer Program 123 HP Envy5540 All-in-One Printer Driver Printing. Learn how to use the Smart app with the following instructions for printing.
- Make sure the paper tray is filled with the correct document.
- Open your machine or phone’s HP Smart software and pick your printer.
- Pick the text or photo you want to print.
- And tap the choice of printing.
HP recommends the optimized HP printer program to print documents for printing papers. To do so, you will need to install the basic 123.hp.com/setup 5540 printer program.
Nutritive the document stack into the tub
- Check for the properties of the envy5540 printer.
- You may set the preferences here, for example paper size, color and paper orientation.
- Tap the print finally to start the printing process.
123.hp.com/envy5540 wireless printer setup
Wirelessly attach your HP Envy 5540 printer to enjoy all of its apps. You can have trouble setting up 123.hp.com/envy5540 wirelessly. But don’t worry, just take these measures.
How to use 123.hp.com/envy5540 Setup Wi-Fi Direct?
You can wirelessly connect your HP Envy5540 Setup to any of the following apps. The apps are direct HP Wireless and direct Wi-Fi. You can connect Wi-Fi devices such as smart phones, tablets or computers to your printer using the above two methods. Make use of the wireless networking option to wirelessly link your 123.hp.com/setup 5540 – HP envy printers with wireless router support or access point.
- Look via the control panel of the HP Envy printer.
- Tap the Wi-Fi Direct option. Tap.
- Choice to control touch settings.
- You can connect up to 5 devices via direct Wi-Fi.
Printing on your 123.hp.com/envy5540 printer and even on your Wireless router from a wireless mobile computer that supports Wi-Fi directly turning into the Wi-Fi.
- Choose your mobile document and press Print.
- The step above gives you the list of printers available on the computer.
To print from a wireless mobile device not supporting Wi-Fi Direct, the compatible printing program on your mobile device must be downloaded. You must pick the 123.hp.com/setup 5540 and click OK.
- Switch on the printer’s direct Wi-Fi functionality.
- Make sure that your mobile Wi-Fi link is switched on.
- You’ll get the available network lists on the phone.
- Pick your mobile Wi-Fi from the list.
- If asked, give the passcode.
- Finally, pick the mobile and click print sheet.
How to setup Envy5540 printer on your wireless network?
For print from a Wireless Computer (Windows) make sure the Wi-Fi feature and 123.hp.com/envy5540 printer are switched on.
- Choose your HP Envy5540 printer from the network list.
- In the Wi-Fi settings, you can find your printer.
Type the password to establish a connection between the computer and the printer.
STEPS TO CONFIGURE WIRED NETWORK PRINTER
- Use of the LAN or wired network to connect a printer
- To do this, you must connect your HP printer to the router’s Ethernet Cable.
- Make sure the Ethernet link is right and secure.
- Check for Ethernet port and connect one end on your 123 hp com setup envy5540 printer.
- Link the network router to another end of the cable.
- Download the printer driver necessary and follow the on-screen instructions.
STEPS TO NETWORK SETTINGS
- Click the wireless option to display the network status screen.
- To check the network configuration tab, select Print Data.
- The IP settings can be used. Select settings on the wireless device.
- Tap Advanced Settings and Vpn.
123.HP.COM/ENVY5540 PRINTER SETUP
- On your mobile screen press Start button.
- Type ‘Add Printer’ on search menu bar.
- A new dialog box shows up and asks what kind of printer you want to install.
- Consider Use a Wireless Network or Bluetooth Printer.
- Click ‘Use current port’ and then press Next.
- If you have a USB connection chosen, then pick Add a local printer.
- Select the name of the printer from the list of options available, and then press Next.
- A new dialog box opens which requires you to install the printer driver.
- Head to the update tab on Windows, and then press HP or Hewlett Packard.
- Click Setup, and pick the menu Network or Wireless.
- Tap on Wireless Setup Wizard from the list of available choices.
- The list of wireless networks appears on the screen. Select the one you want to use.
- On request, enter the network key network key WEP password for the wireless connection.
- Your printer will be immediately linked to the wireless network. Press a test report after it gets connected to see if the printer works fine.
- Installing the MAC printer driver separately is also not needed. It gets automatically updated when you update the software for the Apple device.
- Now connect your Apple device and HP printer using a USB connection.
- Connect to other devices via wired or wireless Internet link.
- Go to the Apple Device Menu option and touch update the software. Otherwise select About this
- Mac and then select Updates to the Software.
- Click Update Now.
How to select your printer on your MAC?
- Open the menu on Apple, and pick Device Preferences.
- Go to the Hardware tab, and pick Print and Fax.
- When your HP printer turns up,
When your HP printer is listed
- Roll your sign on-) (minus, and remove the printer. Now click on the sign (+) and then add a new printer.
- Choose the name of the printer when it will appear on the board.
- Select OK now to proceed.
- If not mentioned on your HP printer,
When your HP printer is not listed,
- Roll your mouse pointer close sign (+) and then press the Add Printer or Scanner button.
- When print names appear, pick either of the choices.
- Select Option Start.
- On the Using Print box, select the name of the printers.
- Now download the Apple printer software, and install it.
- Select Network or Wireless menu on your computer.
- Tap on Assistant Wireless Setup.
- Input the SSID (network name) and WEP (password) key on request.
- Your printer will be momentarily linked to the wireless network.
- Click a test report now to verify with the printer whether all is perfect.
123.hp.com/envy5540 Printer Web Services
The Web Services 123.hp.com/envy5540 are the web app for all-in-one printers to access the internet files. They include hp envy ePrint, hp envy cloud print and airPrint. You can print documents, photographs and more through the internet with the powerful Web Service.
How to setup web services for envy5540 Printer?
HP Envy 5540 Printer Web services provide users with a free internet connection to the files. Your 123.hp.com/envy5540 printer should have secure internet connectivity in order to enjoy this service. Follow the easy user instructions to successfully enable the web service.
Use the Printer control panel to go to Settings in the Printer control panel and select web services. To enable web services, click OK. After you have clicked OK, the printer automatically turns on web services.
Web Service using Embedded Web Server (EWS) open the Embedded Web Service to find the IP address for your printer, check for the configuration link and click it.
Removal of web services in Envy5540 Printer
You can shut it off by using the following instructions if you do not want to use Web Services.
- Open the Web Services Log.
- Check for the option disable or delete.
- Finally, click to disable the Web Services.
HP e Print services
The HP ePrint functionality allows the user to print files anywhere. The first move is to get the email address of the printer. You can get the mail with Information choice 123.hp.com/setup 5540. Your smartphone or device should have an active internet connection to enjoy this facility.
123.hp.com/envy5540 Printer Troubleshooting
Printer Printing will often cause you problems. Yet don’t worry. Do not worry. Our technical team has well-equipped troubleshooting measures to overcome these problems. You may follow the troubleshooting steps below or approach us to make your printer work flawless.
123.hp.com/envy5540 Ink Cartridges Issues and Solutions
- Regularly test the ink level in the ink cartridge. If the ink level is below the normal level, delete it.
- When the cartridges are correctly positioned in the opening.
- Frequently wipe the ink cartridges with a wipe rag.
- Don’t hit the contacts with the dye.
- Using the blocking ink nozzle.
PRINT QUALITY PROBLEMS
If there are problems with print quality, your printer will produce faded outputs and blurred text. The thorough troubleshooting steps will solve this problem.
- Using only HP ink cartridges
- Verify that the ink cartridges and head points are correctly mounted.
- Verify the paper print settings of 123.hp.com/envy5540.
- Do not use the faulty cartridge.
HP Envy5540 Printer Troubleshooting Clear Paper Jam
- Turn on the printer first to clear a paper jam from the input tray.
- Open the paper tray and remove the inside tray.
- Remove the stuck paper and clean the pot.
- Return to the printer the input tray.
- Finally, move the printer to 123.hp.com/envy5540 to start printing.
To clear a paper jam from print zone
- Shut down the printer to clear a paper jam from the print field
- Open the ink cartridge door and align the printer carriage 123.hp.com/setup 5540.
- Let the jammed document out of the truck.
- Close the cartridge access door gently.
PRINT DRIVER RE INSTALLATION
The printer driver should be reinstalled if you cannot print color prints.
- Delete your 123.hp.com/setup 5540 printer from the list of available machines.
- And install the HP official site printer engine.
Use the following steps to uninstall printer device.
- Go to the alternative Programs and Apps.
- To uninstall 123.hp.com/envy5540, click on the Uninstall link and tap Yes.
- Follow the instructions displayed on the screen.
- Delete the printing tool from the list at last.
USE THE Correct PAPER TYPE
- Stop using paper that is curled or hurt.
- Clean the production tray sporadically.
- Clear the input paper tray excess paper.
- The paper will all have the same kind and thickness.
ESTIMATED LEVELS OF INK
- The ink or toner level can be checked from the control panel.
- To check ink quality and level, print the self-test version.
- Replace the latest HP cartridge with the depleted ink cartridge.
To clear a paper jam from the back of the printer
- Shut down the printer to unveil the back door of the printer.
- Check the rear section of the jammed file.
- Feed the paper tray with the approved amount of paper.
To clear a paper jam from the rear of the printer
- Turn off 123.hp.com/envy5540 to clear print carry jam and leave it idle for a few minutes and then turn on.
- Make sure you delete the jammed file.
- Make sure the wagon moves freely.
123.hp.com/envy5540 Printer Frequently Asked Questions
- Where do I find the WPS PIN on my HP Envy 5540 printer?
- What ink cartridge does HP ENVY 5540 use?
- How I find the WPS PIN code?
- How do I setup my HP Envy 5540?
- How do I setup my HP Envy 5540?
- How do I scan with HP ENVY 5540?
- How do I connect my HP Envy printer to my macbook air?
- How do I connect my HP Envy 5540 to WIFI?
- How do I connect my HP Envy 5540 to my Mac?
- How do I connect my HP Envy 5540 to my laptop?
Related Searches for HP Envy 5540 Printer
- Install 123.hp.com/envy5540 in to my computer.
- Install 123.hp.com/envy5540 driver.
- 123.hp.com/envy5540 wireless setup.
- 123.hp.com/envy5540 software for mac.
- hp envy 5540 printer wps pin.
- hp envy 5540 printer wireless setup.
- hp envy 5540 printer software installation.
- hp envy 5540 printer instructions.
- hp envy 5540 printer driver download.
- hp envy 5540 manual
- hp envy 5540 auto wireless connect.
- 123.hp.com/envy5540 printer.
- How to setup wireless 123 hp printer.
- How to setup 123.hp.com/envy5540 printer.
- How to setup 123.hp.com/envy5540 printer.
- How to install 123 hp envy 5540 printer Driver.
- How to download 123 hp envy printer driver.
- Drivers for 123.hp.com/envy5540 Printer.
- Connecting 123.hp.com/envy5540 to computer.
- 123 hp setup for envy 5540.
- 123 hp setup 5540 app.
- 123 hp printer support and services
- 123.hp.com/envy5540 user manual.
- 123.hp.com/envy5540 setup.
- 123 hp envy 5540 scanning software.
- 123.hp.com/envy5540 printing setup.
- 123.hp.com/envy5540 printer setup troubleshooting.
- 123.hp.com/envy5540 printer setup and install.
- 123.hp.com/envy5540 printer driver download.
- 123.hp.com/envy5540 manual.
- 123.hp.com/envy5540 ink cartridge Install.
- 123.hp.com/envy5540 drivers for windows.
- 123.hp.com/envy5540 drivers for mac.
- 123.hp.com/envy5540 driver setup.
- 123.hp.com/envy5540 driver installation.
- 123.hp.com/envy5540 driver download for windows.
- 123.hp.com/envy5540 driver download for mac.
123 HP ENVY 5540 MOBILE PRINTING SOLUTIONS
Remote printing makes the job easy for you. You can print and print any document or photography store on your computer with your 123 HP ENVY 5540 or 123.hp.com/envy5540 printer.
NOTE: You can connect your mobile device and a printer to the same network as your machine.
We have to install software from the www.hp.com/go/wirelessprinting connection before setting the mobile printing solution.
- Pick the picture or document from your Apple phone you want to print, and then press the Sharing button.
- To check the Print button, swipe over the screen. Click upon it when you find it.
- Pick the printer you want to use, and make the required print setting adjustments.
- When you have made the changes, select Print to start the print job
- Open the Google Play Store, and check whether or not HP Print Service Plugin has been installed.
- If not, have the plugin mounted. Allow this after the plugin has been installed.
- Switch the setting to On, and print your mobile app.
- Open the document or photo you wish to print, then press the Menu button at the right corner of the page.
- Select the printer you like, and press the down arrow to change the print settings.
- Now, check the settings on the printer and print. To continue printing click the Print button.
- Click Ctrl+P to open the Print dialog box from the Chrome browser or compatible Google Cloud print apps.
- To change printer, press Switch.
- From the options list, pick the printer you wish to use.
- Allow the print configuration changes, and then press Print.
- Select the document you want to print, and click on the Devices menu on the right side of the page.
- Make sure it links your printer to a wireless network. If not, to install the built-in driver for the printer, you must perform a one-time Attach a Printer.
- Select the printer you want to use, and change the print settings.
- Tap Print, and then enjoy the image.
- Ensure your Amazon computer has MobiSystems Office Suite App enabled.
- Pick the document you would like to print from the app and select Print option
- Change the print settings as needed and then select Print.
- Confirm the print settings and the printer, and then press Print to start the print job.
PRINT FROM A COMPUTER WIRELESS-CAPABLE USING AN HP ENVY 5540 PRINTER
Without connecting to a wireless network, one can print wirelessly directly in their HP Officejet Pro printer using HP wireless.
How to print from a wireless-capable computer (Windows) by using an HP Envy 5540 printer?
- With your HP Envy 5540 Printer, download the new printer driver from 123.hp.com/envy5540 or 123.hp.com/setup 5540.
- Ensure you turn the HP Wireless Direct option on.
- Now, you need to turn on the Wi-Fi connection on your 123.hp.com/envy5540 printer.
- Link to a new network from your computer just as you normally do.
- Pick the wireless network you will be connecting to. (NOTE: choose the printer name that will be mentioned as Hp-Print0**-ENVY XXXX)
- Type in the network security code when asked.
- Unless your printer has a USB link to the network then do the following.
How to print from a wireless-capable computer (Windows)? – Connectivity steps
- Do the following according to the operating system you are using
- Windows 8: Begin – – > bar – – > All Applications – – – > Name of the Printer – – > Utilities.
- Windows 7 , Windows Vista and Windows XP: Start – – – > All the applications – – > HP – – > Printer Directory.
- Select Setup & Software for Printer, and then press Connect a new printer.
- Choose Wireless choice in the dialog box on Connection Options. From the list shown, select the program for HP printers.
- Now, to complete the procedure obey the on-screen instructions.
- Write down the paper you like.
SOLVING PRINT PROBLEMS IN HP ENVY 5540 PRINTER
- If print jobs are stuck in the queue of prints, then cancel all documents in the queue and reboot the machine. After the reboot process is done, try printing a file.
- If your printer turns off while printing, an alert message on your computer screen will pop up. If it doesn’t, then there is a problem you’ve built in the HP app. Uninstall and reinstall the software to prevent any more problems.
- Checking if all cable connections are secure and strong is always a must. If any of the links are loose, replace them with a new cable.
- If the Wireless icon’s blue light isn’t flickering, then you need to check the wireless connection of your printer. Try to print a Wireless Test Report to diagnose and troubleshoot your printer problems.
- Check if your computer’s firewall software is impeding contact between your computer and printer.
- In that scenario, temporarily disable the firewall, and continue with the print job. Once you have completed printing the pages, click on the firewall.
- If after performing the above steps, your HP Envy 5540 printer still does not respond, then try restarting the machine and the printer as well.
When the HP Envy 5540 printer doesn’t print (no prints)
- If there is anything incomplete or wrong on the page
- Check the length of the usb cable and the location of the printer. Often, USB-generated high electromagnetic fields can cause minor distortions and spoil the printout image.
- Move your HP printer away from the electromagnetic field in this situation.
- It is recommended that you use a less than 3 meter long cable to mitigate the impact of the electromagnetic field.
How to print from a wireless-capable computer (OS X) by using an HP Envy 5540 printer?
- Make sure your direct Wireless HP is turned on.
- Switch AirPort on.
- Pick the HP wireless direct name that is described as HP-Print-**-ENVY XXXX when you click on the AirPort icon.)
- Add an HP printer.
- Choose Print & Fax or Print & Scan under the Device Preferences line, depending on the operating system you are using.
- Select the symbol + (plus) at the left corner where the printers are mentioned.
- Tap the printer you ‘d like to use, and press Connect.