123 HP Envy 5020 Setup
HP Envy 5020 is an all-in-one HP printer that lets you perform all of the high-quality and speed printing tasks. Set up for the first time now Envy5020 printer with the latest set of drivers and applications.
- For example, unbox the latest Envy 5020 printer from the box along with the Envy5020 accessories.
- Then plug it into the socket on the wall and turn on your Envy 5020 printer.
- Before that adjust the values to the desired on the HP 5020 touch pad, in the Preferences Settings menu.
- Now remove from the box the cartridges and load the compatible media onto the input tray.
- Set up a safe connection between the Envy 5020 printer and the devices afterward.
- For a successful first-time setup process we recommend the wired connection here.
- Eventually, update the new edition of Envy 5020 drivers and applications from the CD or driver page and complete the 123.hp.com/setup 5020 update.
123 HP Envy 5020 driver Installation Setup
123 HP Envy 5020 Printer Drivers and Windows compliant software for your Printer.
In general, you can use the installation CD of the 123 HP Envy 5020 driver that comes in the printer box. You will need to upgrade these drivers and software later though, as the CD has the outdated driver and software edition. HP also provides exclusive software to periodically update the Envy 5020 drivers on Windows and MAC computers. Here are the steps for first time installation of the Envy 5020 drivers and software.
- First, run the installation CD for the 123 HP Envy 5020 driver, and start the installation wizard.
- Then follow the steps in the wizard screen and proceed to the form screen for the relation.
- Here, make sure the Envy 5020 is not connected to the devices during the entire process until you hit the link page.
- Now, pick the wired connection on the link pad, and then run the USB cable between the devices.
- Finally, install on your machine the Envy 5020 drivers and the app.
Wireless Software 123 HP Envy 5020
You can now configure your HP 5020 wireless printer during the first setup. You may need the new HP Envy 5020 drivers and software to install the HP 5020 wireless system. Now, update the newly released version of Envy 5020 drivers and driver page applications.
- First, install the software and drivers for the 123 HP Envy 5020 on your computer.
- Then go to your HP5020’s touch screen, and press Settings.
- Select the Wireless setup option here and then wait for the wizard to list the wireless networks in the vicinity.
- Then pick your wireless network, and enter a contact password.
- If your name for the Wifi is not in the list, add it manually with the option “Network not found.”
- To add the wireless Envy 5020 to the computer, access the control panel and select the name of your Envy 5020 printer under the Devices list.